How much is my Thomas Kinkade worth? That's a question we get quite often. While we're not in the business of appraising Thomas Kinkade artwork, we do know of a quick way to get some idea of what value your item may have. As many who collect art know, an art piece is worth what someone will pay for it. If you find the right buyer, it can be worth a lot. However, due to the nature of Thomas Kinkade's sales model in which a series of numbered prints are made of the original, setting a value on them can be a bit different. You can get a ballpark value for your print based on the previous sales prices for the same print. Lower numbered prints and certain editions will be worth a little more.
How much is my Thomas Kinkade worth?
So, how do you find out how much your Thomas Kinkade print is worth? In short, eBay. Thousands of Thomas Kinkade prints and collectibles have been sold on eBay over the years. To look at the result of previous sales, follow the following steps:
- Go to eBay.
- Enter “Thomas Kinkade” and the title of your print, for example “Thomas Kinkade Twilight Cottage”.
- Click on the “Advanced” link to the right of the search button.
- On the page that opens, click the checkbox next to “Sold listings”.
- Click the “Search” button.
- Go through the results and find the item that matches the title, size, and edition of your print or your collectible and make note of the sales price. If there is a large number of items that match the criteria, I take an average of all the prices to get a better idea of the true value of the item.
We hope that helped you answer the question of how much your Thomas Kinkade is worth.
You must be logged in to post a comment.